About the processing of personal data
In order to register and access to 10 Basic Safety Rules, it is necessary to process your
personal data. For the aim of transparency, find below information which explains how we
- Data Controller: Repsol, S.A., Calle Méndez Álvaro 44, 28045 Madrid
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): Data subjects may contact the DPO at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purposes of processing: To provide you with access and registration in the 10 Basic Safety Rules’ Platform for training and spreading aggregated information in order to spread and/or train as based on aggregated information and.
- Legal bases for processing: Your consent when registering.
- Recipients of data: Those required by Law and our services’ providers as Data Processors.
- Data storing period: As long as you are registered user in 10 Basic Safety Rules.
10 rules to save life
At Repsol, your safety is our priority. Each of these rules have been made for you, to help you carry out your work as safely as possible. Become your own Head of Safety.
This portal is designed to offer you all the necessary materials to know and spread Repsol’s 10 basic safety rules. Access the world of the 10 Rules clicking on each content.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.